Friday 22 October 2010

Twitter!


I have taken the plunge and made a twitter feed for the blog! We'll see how it goes - I've not tried it before (yes, yes, I'm late to the game on this one) but it certainly seems simple enough to use. It seems like it will be a good way to keep up some minor posts and updates in between my normal posts, particularly between my longer ones which take more time to write and set up. You can find my twitter page here @feraltree. I should be able to add it to my sidebar as well in the links, so I'll go see about setting that up now.


In other news! There was a lot more beta raid testing this week, so I have a lot of updates to come. We cleared all of the Bastion of Twilight and a couple more bosses in Blackwing Descent, as well as checking out the boss in Tol Barad. Some pretty fun stuff! I took screenshots as well so you can get a glimpse of what the bosses look like. Because it was a lot of bosses in just a few days, I'll probably split up the posts, likely one on the rest of Bastion of Twilight and then a separate one on Blackwing Descent. I'm also working on getting my kitty guide updated (sorry fellow cats!!), fallen a bit behind due to the beta testing, but that will be updated soon.


Blizzcon is this weekend as well! I'll try to post with any particularly exciting news or information (though there may be a lot, so no promises on catching all of them haha) - perhaps a nice start for the twitter feed to put some mini-post reactions there!


All for now! Beta raid posts and kitty updates to come!

No comments: