Sunday 11 July 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to FeralTree!

FeralTree is a blog devoted to druids, with a particular focus on restoration and feral druids, as well as raiding and the rest of World of Warcraft.

You can expect to see posts on topics ranging from specs, raid encounters and upcoming changes, to world events, achievements and other fun things from WoW.

A bit about myself: I play a level 80 Night Elf Druid named Derwent on the Icecrown(US) server. He is currently specced Restoration/Feral(cat). I also love my alts; a Feral(bear)/Feral(cat) Druid, a Prot/Holy Paladin, a Disc/Holy Priest, a Frost(tank)/Frost(dps) DK, a Survival Hunter, an Enhance/Resto Shaman.

My main focus is raiding and I'm currently 12/12 in ICC 10/25 and 11/12 in ICC 10/25 hardmodes and working with my guild on hardmodes and the new Ruby Sanctum and getting ready for Cataclysm!

I hope you enjoy the blog - Happy reading!

Cheers

No comments: